Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick Hits

  • Wow!! Thanks to all for tuning back in to the blog...sorry I missed a couple of weeks again.
  • I got really sick after CP Conference and it put me out for a week and half...glad to be recovered!
  • Went to Unleash at NewSpring yesterday...love that conference love that Church and love Perry Noble!!!
  • I left so encouraged to charge the gates of Hell with the Gospel of Jesus!!
  • Thanks to Oakleaf for the ticket and much thanks to Fusion for the ride!!
  • Tony McCollum and Stephen Lowe are some AWESOME guys!! Thanks for letting me ride to SC with you!!
  • Tony McCollum encouraged the fire out of me to and from Unleash!! So very grateful for him and what God is using him to do at Fusion!!
  • Thankful for this week concluding...going to spend some time with my 3 favorite people: Heather, Noah, and Hannah...love my family!!
  • Looking forward to visiting Mountain Lake Church portable campus this week with our team!!

No comments: