Friday, April 27, 2007

Family Day

Today was declared family day. Because I have been out of town all week, and because I am leaving Tuesday to go out of town for 10 days, today (and the rest of the weekend for that matter) is family day. The 10 days that I will be gone will be the longest that Heather and I have been apart from each other since we have been "Mark and Heather." That includes our dating life. We dated 2 years and have been married for almost 5, so that means in the 7 years that we have been together we have never been apart from each other this long. Now Noah is in the picture and that makes being gone all the more difficult. I am going on the trip of a lifetime so I am very excited, but I will miss my family more than anything. That is why I am taking the day to spend with my family. I love my family. I love my wife so much, I can't believe I have such an awesome wife...God is so good. I not only have her, but now Noah. I have the best baby boy on the planet. He is so cool. My world is so awesome because of my wife and my son. Thank you Jesus for my family. Family days rock!!

No comments: