Monday, July 02, 2007

Sea Doo'n It Well

Saturday and Sunday I got to hang out with my friend Shea and his family at his in-laws lake. We had an awesome time on the jet ski's and grilling out burgers. JR and Todd were there on Saturday....and well it was adventuresome to say the least. The game was sling off the rider...quiet often it resulted in sling off the driver as well. I was not a big fan of being the rider because....well, I like to be in control. Plus...I was a little nervous about getting my head ran over by the jet ski. I threw JR off a couple of times, but every time I did I ended up going with him...the last time however resulted in a bit of a problem. We were on the completely opposite end of the lake when I threw JR and myself off. When we got back on the jet ski would not start. After many failed attempts we ended up having to swim back to the dock...which, like I said was on the opposite side of the lake...pulling the downed jet ski.

But all was fun...I look forward to doing it again sometime...that is if Shea's father-in-law ever dares to let Shea be in charge of the jet ski's again....

No comments: