Friday, October 26, 2007

What's Going On....

1. In Henderson KY this weekend. Pastor is doing a Men's conference. This is one old small town.
2. The town is on the river...it really could be a cool place if they would do it right. They need cool hometown restaurants, coffee shops, and stuff like that.
3. Ate at some hometown pizza place tonight....they really love their HS Sports programs here
4. I am little unsure about what Gary said about the Dawgs...but I appreciate his confidence...and I pray he is right.
5. It's been a cool week researching different sites for planting a church....I am so pumped about what God has CALLED me to do!!
6. When you begin the church planting process...your mind never turns off...and it's the only thing you really think about...I love it!
7. I have a lot of work to do
8. I really hope the Dawgs win
9. I hate the Gators....I ranted about this months ago
10. I am going to be driving on the road to GA when the game starts...that makes me sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never doubt me.

mark ayers said...

To the anonymous who left the comment that I chose not to post...I would love to respond so please email me @ rmarkayers@hotmail.com