Monday, November 10, 2008

MY Weekend

-Glad to see that my Bulldogs pulled off another W...unfortunately it was ugly
-The Dawgs need to make some statements...not sure they can with a D that gives up 40 pts
-Had Door Hanger Mania for our next PreLaunch Worship Experience coming up on November 16...that's this Sunday!!
-Spent some good time with the most incredible people in my life...Heather, Noah, and Hannah Ayers
-Speaking of my family...my little Hannah has some kind of Bronchial thing...not good
-She has to do breathing treatments...not good...she hates it
-Took me a Sabbath again this weekend...kind of...is it possible to do nothing...that's a tough one!
-Proud of the way the Atlanta Falcons are doing this year...I knew they were going to get it together...didn't think it would be this soon...hope they keep it up
-Since in I live in Flowery Branch where the Falcons training camp is...think I'll go over and see them this week!
-Actually, I am going there, but its because Drew is coming up tomorrow to meet with a friend of his that works there and he invited me along:-)
-People are already mad at us for our door hanger...got an email that wasn't very nice
-Guess I don't understand why people can be so offended and yet be so hateful themselves...oh well

No comments: