Thursday, March 29, 2007

GARY Had A Little LAMB...

...Not really but that is his name and he does have a fricking dynamic church, and had a rocking round table for church planters today at his offices...complete with some good ole' bbq, fat people like me dig anything with good food...Gary Lamb is doing an incredible job of reaching the unchurched...and has an impossible vision for reaching people in and around the Canton area...I admire people with an impossible vision for reaching the world with the truth of the gospel because God is the God of impossibilities!

I learned so much today from his staff at Ridgestone Church, and they are such servants. They were so generous to bring all of us crazy church planting dreamers together and pour into us what they have learned and to connect us with each other....and feed us! I left there pumped to do the mission of God!! Even though Gary thought I sold hair care products....

No comments: