Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Love My Pastor

My Pastor, Dr. Johnny M. Hunt, is the greatest pastor on the planet. His preaching...without question powerful and anointed. His life...marked with absolute character and integrity. His passion....after 20+ years in ministry unparalleled. He continues to have a deep passion for reaching the lost for Jesus. He desires more than anyone I know to see people get to the cross. His love for people is incredible. His love for his staff is unbelievable. His leadership is brilliant. His time management is matchless. His desire to wear out his earthly body for the Kingdom of God is challenging. He desires more than anyone I know to live his life with purpose and passion, and to not just merely exist. I love my pastor. I love him. And he loves me.

No comments: