Friday, March 09, 2007

Sitting in a Rental Car

While John Mayer was "Waiting on the World to Change" about 400 times on the radio yesterday I was "Sitting in a Rental Car" bored out of my mind for about 7 hours. We were in Wake Forrest at Southereastern Baptist Theological Seminary yesterday and we opted not to fly back to Atlanta to save some money. My partner in the mentor program drove the entire way. Why? I am not completely sure, regardless it left me in the passenger seat staring out the window for several hours trying to find good songs on the radio. Anyway, I am glad that experience is over and I got home to my wife and baby boy Noah (who was asleep) safely. Hopefully next time I can fly or at least drive some...probably would have slept some if I would have had less Starbucks, but then again how can you pass up Starbucks.

No comments: