Monday, May 14, 2007

God Bless America!

Well it has been a long time since I have been in the blog world...here is why: I have been out of the country. I just returned Thursday from spending 10 days in Israel. My pastor took a team of us on a tour of the "Holy Land." It was pretty awesome seeing the places where Jesus actually walked! However, America is awesome!! I really am proud to be an American! I will definitely be singing "God Bless America" with a lot more enthusiasm this 4th of July! As much as I enjoyed my experience, there is no place like home. Besides missing the States I missed my beautiful wife and my baby boy like you wouldn't believe. I was so happy to kiss their faces when I got off that plane, the plane I was on for 13 hours sitting next to a lady who trashed our whole row with garbage and clothes and toys for her baby (the plane ride home was not such a pleasant experience to say the least). I spent the weekend hanging out with my family and celebrating Mother's Day, but now I am back to the blogging world.

No comments: