Monday, May 14, 2007

Noah's Mom Has Got It Going On

That's right...and I am in love with Noah's mom. Noah is my awesome five month old baby boy, and yesterday was his mommy's very first Mother's Day. I already new that Heather made a great wife, but now I have been able to witness how great of a mommy she is too. Nothing gives her more joy than being my wife and the mother of our son. She is so awesome! Proverbs 18:22 says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD." And Proverbs 12:4 says "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband." I have found a good and excellent thing for sure, and she is definitely my crown. Noah is the luckiest boy on the planet to have Heather as his mommy, and I am the most fortunate man to have such an incredible and beautiful wife as her. I hope she had the best first Mother's Day ever. I love you lady!

No comments: