Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Love Mountain Lake Church

I really do. Shawn is awesome and never ceases to amaze me with his kindness and wisdom. Casey is cool and he so desires to help anyway he can. Tomorrow I am going to hang out with Louie. Louie is the Pastor of Volunteers at MLC. He is sure to give me great insight. This past Saturday me and some friends visited MLC and Shawn invited us to sit in on a meeting following the 2nd service on Saturday. It was a meeting with the Lead Staff critiquing the service so that they could make it better for the 3 Sunday Services. They gave open and honest critique of everything from the music all the way down to Shawn's sermon. It was so cool to see the behind the scenes of how MLC makes it work week in and week out. They are so cool and I am so glad that I met Shawn last year. Can't wait to see all the exciting things they are going to do and I can't wait to learn more from them. Great church.....thanks MLC and thanks Shawn and the gang!!

No comments: