Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mark The Mover

That is who I have felt like this week. I have been helping people move all week long. I hope that what goes around comes all the way back around like Justin Timberlake says it does because I am going to need some help moving at the end of this year. I am a pretty experienced mover so its all good. In the Louisville journey that my wife and I went on to finish my undergrad we moved 3 times in a 2 1/2 year period. As a matter of fact in the almost 5 years that my wife and I have been married we have moved a total of 6 times....at the end of the year it will be number 7. What is wrong with us? Oh well....maybe soon will find a permanent address....but what fun is that? By the way...this is not an advertisement. I am not trying to offer my services...so please no phone calls or emails.....

No comments: