Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random Thoughts...Randomly Listed

Random thoughts....

1. Heather found out this week that she is 9 weeks along in her pregnancy, that puts the due date at around January 3...life is going to be crazy having 2 babies!!
2. There are going to have to be a whole bunch of volunteers in order to pull off what we want to do at Freedom Church....I can't wait to see people step up.
3. I am pretty sure that Zaxby's sauce will be found in abundance in heaven...anything taste good dipped in Zaxby's sauce
4. I can't wait for college football to get back around...i hope the Bulldogs kick some booty this year!
5. For some reason I am extremely burdened about where in the heck I am going to live 6 months from now...I think its because I am going to have 2 kids now (that's crazy)
6. Noah is such a cool kid...I love to see him smile!
7. I hope the new baby is a girl...my mom and dad will probably turn back flips if the baby is...I will be happy either way....but sure would love to have a girl
8. It has officially been 9 days since I had an iced coffee....for no other reason except I have not gone to a Starbucks or any other coffee shop lately
9. I cannot wait to serve as the Connections Pastor of Freedom Church
10. I am glad that Todd and Joni are here, I am also glad that moving all their stuff is behind me now....we moved it twice...I love Todd, but I ain't moving it again
11. I need more songs on my iPod...but I don't want to pay for them....anyone who has some good CD's I can borrow to put into my iTunes let me know
12. I am so blessed to be able to be Pastor Johnny's intern this year...I wish he would hurry and get back from vacation though....I have a lot of questions
13. I am looking forward to going to camp at the beach with the student ministry next week....even though I have to be at the church at 5am Monday morning...what's up with that?
14. Acworth, GA....get ready!!!!

No comments: