Saturday, May 19, 2007

Numero Dos!!! Unbelievable!!



Yep....that is what it says....we are pregnant again!! Honestly...it wasn't really part of our plan, but very obviously apart of God's plan. We wanted more children...we just did not realize it would be this soon after the first one. Noah is just under 6 months old...so his little brother/sister won't be far behind him. We could not be more excited about having another baby though. Nothing has brought us more joy than our little Noah man, so now we just get double the joy and double the fun!!

I tricked Heather a little bit on this one. You see we have this pact. Whenever she gets the hunch that she might be pregnant she gets the pregnancy test, but I am the one that goes in to check the answer. We bought one of those bargain Wal-Mart ones (we did this the first time too), you know the ones with the lines. Well the plus sign was there but the vertical line was light....makes it a little confusing. So I sent Heather back out for the ones that just say it. Well, when I went in to check it I came back out and told her it said not pregnant. Her immediate action was "That's Cool"...which translates..."that really sucks!". So I hugged her and told her it was okay because we have plenty of time for more kids. Then she told me she was fine, but I could see it in her eyes...I asked her if she was about to cry, and she said no. Then I said...."that's good because your pregnant!" Then she started crying...tears of joy. I know I am mean...but it made it really fun!! We are so pumped about having a second one on the way!! Thank you Jesus for Babies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Preston Porter said...

congrats dude

great seeing you this weekend

preston