Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Thoughts

It's Friday....and well here are some thoughts....
  1. Noah woke up extra early this morning and I....well I didn't want to.
  2. There is nothing to watch on TV this summer...maybe thats a good thing though.
  3. There are some incredible things stirring with Freedom Church.
  4. J.R. is going to be an awesome pastor!
  5. Todd is one cool dude...I know because we spend time together moving furniture all the time.
  6. No...Todd really is awesome....and I am not just saying that because he is my boss at Freedom Church!
  7. I sure am glad the Regan family is here...those people are awesome!! They inspire me!
  8. I'm going to MLC this weekend and I am excited about the things I am going to learn from them....again.
  9. I downloaded the new Bone Thugs-N-Harmony song with Akon....I like that song a lot.
  10. The new Iced Coffee at McDonalds is absolutely terrible.
  11. David said in Psalm 69:3 that he was worn out and that his throat hurt from crying out to God so much...I admittedly have never had that problem.
  12. I love the blogging world.
  13. I am glad its the weekend again...I think I will go to the pool at some point.

No comments: