Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey Jealousy

JR and Todd went up to Elevation Church this past weekend to go to services and meet with the staff. I was unable to make the trip. Today they told me all about the experience they had and how its going to impact Freedom Church. Needless to say they are pumped....I am too...but I am also extremely jealous...extremely. Hopefully there will be a 2nd trip before launch....hopefully.

I am so excited about Freedom Church. Freedom Church is not then...it is now!!! And we are striving to impact the city of Acworth with the message of Jesus!! I am jealous because I didn't get to experience the services at Elevation and the opportunity to hang out with their staff, but I am not jealous of their success...I am pumped about what God is doing in Charlotte, NC through that church. However, I am jealous for that same kind of movement of God....and an even greater one than that!! I desire to see God move in the city of Acworth, GA in such a way that the community, the nation, and the world feel its effects!!

No comments: