Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts

Just some Monday morning thoughts:

1. I think the new Starbuck's on 92 is open...definitely going to check that out
2. I am looking forward to having lunch with Brett today...that dude is cool!
3. My nephews are unbelievably talented...they are some cool kids
4. I can't believe Todd broke my car...at least he apologized (Just kidding)
5. Perry Noble got into a coffin...that is CRAZY....I don't want to do that until I am dead...it just freaks me out...however...I am sure that service was unbelievable and unforgettable...can't wait to watch
6. Jason Coobies....missing that guy
7. My son is so awesome...I love that little boy!
8. Elevation Church.....WOW!!
9. School started today in Cherokee County...I am glad I am not in school of any kind...but how I remember those days
10. My LG Chocolate phone really sucks

No comments: