Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday In The Mark

Saturday August 4th to me....Mark......

1. I can't believe that it is already August...I am entering the 4th quarter of the mentoring program with Pastor Johnny
2. Churches.....there are a lot of them...and we are starting another one....with good reason
3. I can't wait to hear what Gary is going to announce to Ridgestone tomorrow...he is so cool
4. Wait to go Jesse...getting the wrong directions to the Atlanta Silverbacks game...hope you found it
5. I ran 6 laps (2 miles) around this track in Holly Springs that had Mount St. Helen in the middle of it....wasn't so bad the first time up...but by lap six I was ready stab myself
6. My mom bought organic grapes...they actually tasted better...who would have thought
7. Running without your iPod makes it way more difficult...I have done it 2 days in a row (not on purpose) because a large portion of running is mental...so the mental distraction of the iPod is tantamount
8. My wife frantically woke me up this morning because she was terrified of a bug on the floor and she needed me to come kill it....I hate bugs....especially in my house
9. I had the weirdest lunch today...but it was delicious...spinach and lettuce salad with Raspberry Pomegranate dressing and 2 pieces of corn on the cob...weird but good
10. It was freaking hot today...my car said it was 98 degrees....that means hot as hades
11. I wish I was in SC with JR, Todd, and my good friend who I miss....Josh...all of us together would probably kill us though...but it sure would be fun
12. Houses....I want one...hope I find one that will be ready to move into by January
13. I heard my 2nd baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday at the Doctor...unbelievable!!
14. We find out if the baby is a boy or girl next month....stay tuned for that announcement
15. Sunday School...such a weird name....but I am going there tomorrow...Troy is cool...he is the teacher...and he is a great one
16. Pray for the Freedom Vision Luncheon tomorrow and Todd, he is preaching (you will do awesome dude...praying for you!!)

1 comment:

Teri said...

It's biblical..Epiphanies 6:7 "Let it be known that from this day forward the man of thy house shall kill all bugs." Why do you think women get married? Big selling point!