Saturday, October 06, 2007

All Joking Aside...

JR and Todd just love to get me going...they think its funny. They discovered a few ways to do that easily as you read on my previous blog. All joking aside...they are 2 of my greatest friends and it has been an awesome experience being on staff with them at Freedom Church. JR and I have been friends forever and ended up marring sisters and became family. He is an unbelievable leader...and I know God is going to use him to transform the city of Acworth, GA for the glory of Jesus!! Over the past several months I have gotten to know Todd a lot better. I have grown to love him and his family, and respect him greatly. He is a wise humble leader who undoubtedly love Jesus and desires greatly to transform the city of Acworth, GA with the gospel. I love these guys...even though they hate coffee, Starbucks, and cheer for ACC teams!! What a privilege I have had to know them and call them...my friends!

No comments: