Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cool People

I met and reconnected with some extemely cool people this week at the cp conference...some that live close....others not so much.

Jason Salamun: the only guy I have ever known in South Dakota. I was excited to hear what God is doing with him and his vision to reach the city with the mission of Project Church.

Lloyd Owens: right here in the ATL...I am pumped about his vision for the city.

Russ Butcher: this dude I met at Catalyst and reconnected with. He is from a cool church in Kennesaw, but planted a church and now is rocking it out over near the Covington, GA area...I'm sorry we only got to chat a little bit.

Scott McInnis: I just really like this dude. He and his wife are in a town south of the ATL called Senoia where they launched WellSpring Church...I was excited to catch up with him after I met him this summer pre-launch.

Bobby Tyler: this guy is planting in Las Vegas....he is beginning a cool work there. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Tadd Grandstaff: I'm going to hang out with him this weekend and learn all I can...it was great to meet him this week.

These are just a few I got to converse with briefly...hope to connect with some other guys at Unleash next month...if you are going let me know and let's chat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro!
I loved connecting with you at the conference. My wife and I were so inspired by all of the bloggers there that we both joined the cult. check out my blog at scottmcinnis.org. and let me know what you think....(tell me what to do). I am praying for you...I know God is going to use you in a powerful way as keep swinging.

Unknown said...

Mark

I know i am late, but hey better late than never...lol! It was so exciting to link up with you at the conference. I truly am praying for you and your family and your plant. Flowery Branch will never ever be the same!!!!!!

God is so amazing an awesome and I cannot wait to see what He is doing through you and your church plant!!!