Thursday, February 21, 2008

D-Fat: Heating Up

Well...here is the deal...at the inspiration of Shawn Lovejoy's "Healthy Leader" message at this years cp conference and JR's D-Fat concept (and title of a book I think he wants to author someday) we decided to do a "Biggest Loser" church planter edition, respectively entitled, D-Fat. To find out the complete details check here. JR and Todd started out classy by offering to buy me a large piece of cake...Gary is talking smack over on his blog. But Shea and I are just going take care business and take all the other church planters money! So...to all involved go ahead and make your checks payable to Mark Ayers and Shea Ferguson, cause thats what your going to be doing anyway and you may as well plan ahead.

***UPDATE*** you can keep track of the D-Fat Competition here.

1 comment:

KTP said...

My check would bounce. It don't matter though b/c me and Corey are going to be filling out the deposit slip at our banks on May 1.