Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CP Conference 08

1. Much props to the cp boys Shawn and David for putting together one UNBELIEVABLE conference.
2. I am pumped up and charged up to go and rescue people from hell in the city (Flowery Branch, GA) and county (Hall County) that God has CALLED me to.
3. God used Bil Cornelius to rock my world and light me up!
4. Pastor Furtick....WOW!! I am praying a "Sun to stand still" prayer for Hall County!
5. Shawn Lovejoy brought a message about the Healthy Leader that was AMAZING....his transparency and vulnerability in communicating is something we need more of particularly from church planters and pastors...thank you Shawn I have been challenged and God has used it to move me to action.
6. Mark Batterson did a phenomenal job... but I was disappointed he didn't bring a lion to chase...or a goose...
7. Always love some Gary...who, despite his admirable confidence, will NOT win!
. All in all if you're a church planter and you missed this conference....I hope you had good reason...otherwise you're just stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a great conference, for sure! hate that we didn't connect...hopefully that will happen soon.

all the best!