Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sundayness

1. Had a great meeting with the pastor of the largest church in the Flowery Branch area...Jeff Crook is the pastor, Blackshear Place is the church....great pastor, great church!
2. Had some lunch at Texas Roadhouse in Gainesville, GA where Noah almost pulled the fire alarm.
3. The storms were a little crazy, really rainy, really windy, but nothing bad at our house.
4. Can't wait for the CP conference tomorrow....can't wait to meet some church planters!
5. My kids are awesome!
6. For some reason, both of my kids are instantly calmed in the car by the melodic sounds of Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony.
7. I was licensed for ministry at my home church tonight, by my mentor and my pastor....Dr. Johnny Hunt
8. I had to wear a suit tonight...I'm hoping it will be an extremely long time before I ever do this again...
9. Five Guys is unbelievable!
10. Go DAWGS! (it just needs to be said every once in a while)

2 comments:

KTP said...

"wake up, wake up , wake up, it's tha first of tha month"

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, man! Wow, a real church planter!