Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday 7

1. I am out here somewhere in what feels like the middle of nowhere spending time with family on the lake for a couple of days.
2. There's always a free wireless hotspot somewhere...even in nowhere.
3. Thanks to Josh for giving me heads up about the God of This City song....it has truly rocked my world this week....I believe this 100% about Flowery Branch, GA and Hall County!!
4. Had some good meetings this week...I am excited about potential possibilities.
5. Have another meeting this weekend that is of great importance, I'm very excited about it.
6. The coffee shop I'm in right now is called Curiosity Cove...sounds like it sells a lot more than just coffee, but it's just coffee and books...at least 102 diet books...
7. Hiring staff is one of our top priorities right now...not being able to pay any staff makes that a challenge....but JR had something GREAT to say about this here.

No comments: