Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sundayness

1. I visited this church for the 2nd week in a row...I really wanted Shea to experience it...This is a great church and I look forward to see all that God is going to do there.
2. I'm very happy at what the Bulldogs accomplished today!
3. I really enjoy visiting other churches....but I'll be glad when I can't....
4. I spent the entire day today with my family...it was AWESOME!
5. I went to my nephew's championship basketball game yesterday and I discovered that when Noah plays basketball on Saturday's I may not be able to go because I will have no voice to preach on Sundays.
6. I've been thinking....I would like to see some church planters, that are interested, in N. GA area to get together 2 or 3 times a year and have a "roundtable" just to learn from each other.....

No comments: