Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Day

Spent the day in Flowery Branch today. We had a our staff meeting, which consists of me and Shea for now, but we are trying to create the culture of the future as God brings us more staff. We hung out at Atlanta Bread Company in Gainesville and I had one great cup of coffee. Then I had a meeting over at Starbucks across the street, which was enlightening to say the least. It's amazing what people get hung up on (I'm to angry still to make any further comments about that). Then I headed over to Flowery Branch where I met with the pastor of the last successful church plant from the SBC in Hall County. Mike is top notch, and extremely kingdom minded. His downfall is that he is an Auburn Tiger...I'm committed to pray for him. Then I hung out with Hunter. I'm expecting big things from him. He has a call and an undying passion...and he is extremely gifted. Very cool guy. After this we made the haul back to Canton. Then it was running, time with babies, and all the joys of being a dad! Good day....busy day.

No comments: