Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Encouragement

As I am doing this church planting thing I am discovering that I need all the encouragement I can get. A couple of weeks ago a new friend came into my life. He showed up at my house with the Freedom crew who crashed at my pad for Catalyst. We had some good conversations while he was here and it was great to meet him. He is a church planter who is planting a church in North Carolina. His name is Austin Porter. God is doing big things in his life and is going to use him to do the extraordinary. The other day he called and spoke words of strong encouragement into my life. I could not be more thankful to God for him. I am grateful God allowed our paths to intersect, and I'm grateful for what God is going to do through this young man who is passionate about seeing the name of Jesus made famous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

I am totally blown away bro. Thank you so much for your kind words.

God has BIG THINGS in store for you and I can't wait to see what He does through Reveal Church in Flowery Branch...

Always know you have a friend here to call and if I can ever serve you in any way, just let me know!!!

Leading Together,

- Austin