Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Confession

Today I'm starting a new Friday entry for my blog. I'll at least attempt it for a while. I am going to make a confession each Friday about some of the things that I tend to struggle with. Hopefully it will serve to promote authenticity as expose instead of hide the real Mark Ayers that Jesus loves wholly and completely. So here is my first confession....

I Confess: I get unusually mad in traffic. I'm not talking about the kind of mad that makes a snide comment then gently moves a long. No, I'm talking about the kind of mad that causes me to want to ram a persons car off the road, yank them out of the car and teach them a good "driving lesson." It's not pretty. I am super aggressive in traffic and I wear a my game face. Sometimes I get out of control. It's an area of growth for me. Pray for me as I progress in my sanctification process.

How about you?

No comments: