Thursday, March 15, 2007

UNLEASH.....UNBELIEVABLE!

Few things have I been to have ever impacted me the way this conference has. This was one of the most unbelievable things I have ever been to. You know how sometimes when you have experiences that seem to mark you in a way that you will never forget? So much in fact it becomes some what of a defining moment...perhaps even better said a Divine moment? Well, this was one of those experiences for me. Perry Noble absolutely, hands down, without question blew it out of the water with this! He rocked my world! So much of what I have seen and heard I am going to have to just process and chew on for a day or so. I am going to post some of the highlights of the conference, from my perspective, in following blogs....but for now I must just simply say that UNLEASH....was truly UNBELIEVABLE.....simply....UNBELIEVABLE...

No comments: